Upycled Clothing from your Pre-Loved Saris!
Give a new life to your saris by upcycling them into custom made garments!
How it works -
- You can choose the silhouette of the garment you'd like to be made from your sari(s). Currently we are custom making limited styles.
- After you have placed your order, kindly prepare to ship your sari(s) to us. (Shipping to us would be handled at your end) Please include your Order Number with the sari. You can share your shipping details with us via email. We will contact you once we receive your sari.
- It is possible to send us more than one sari if you'd like to get more than one custom dress. Please note 1 sari can only be used for 1 dress.
- On receiving the sari(s), we would start upcycling them and start working on the final product. It takes between 15-21 days to custom make your piece.
- After the product is finished and quality checked thoroughly, it will be shipped out from our end at the earliest.
We understand that your saris could hold a very sentimental value and so we assure you that we work on them with utmost care and use them in a dignified way and also ensure there is minimum wastage, if at all.
** Please note that upcycling is very subjective and this is a custom service. In case the quantity or quality of the saris provided by you are not enough, too weak or not repairable, our team will reach out with the best possible solution for you.
If you think our Standard Size Guide doesn't work for you, simply select 'CUSTOM' as your size option while placing your order and contact our team using the 'Notes' option under your order, alternatively you can write to us at email@example.com with your order details once you have placed your order. For any other sizing related or customisation related queries feel free to get in touch.
All our products are hand-crafted and need your utmost love and care. Please do not bleach or hand in direct sunlight due to their hand-dyed nature.
For our Clamp Dyed, Dip Dyed and any other pieces with more than one color, we recommend dry cleaning as the first wash as the products have multiple colours and dye techniques.
For our Solid Dye pieces, darker colours should always be hand-washed (if dry cleaning is not possible) seperately as colours may run. Avoid letting them soak in water for a very long time. Cold water is recommended.
Each product is Made-to-Order, unless mentioned otherwise!
We take 15-24 Working Days depending on the extent of workmanship to make and prepare your order to ship. Shipping depends on the Shipping Destination.