Upcycled Utility Products
Upcycled your waste textiles to one-of-a-kind products you can use!
How it works -
- You can choose the product(s) you'd like to be made from your leftover textiles - this could be anything from fabric remnants, square/rectangular textile pieces or clothing items such as scarves, t-shirts, skirts, saris.
- After you have placed your order, our team will connect with you shipping your textiles/fabrics to us. (Shipping to us would be handled at your end)
- On receiving the fabrics/textiles, we would start sorting and upcycling them and start working on the product(s).
- Depending the quantity of the product(s) chosen by you, any fabric/textile that is extra ( more than 1 meter ) would be sent back to you along with the product(s).
- After the product is finished and quality checked thoroughly, it will be shipped out from our end at the earliest.
We understand that some of the textiles/fabrics could hold a very sentimental value and so we assure you that we work on them with utmost care and use them in a dignified way and also ensure there is minimum wastage, if at all.
Please note that upcycling is very subjective and this is a custom service. In case the quantity or quality of the fabrics/textiles provided by you are not enough, too weak or not repairable, our team will reach out with the best possible solution for you.
If you think our Standard Size Guide doesn't work for you, simply select 'CUSTOM' as your size option while placing your order and contact our team using the 'Notes' option under your order, alternatively you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details once you have placed your order. For any other sizing related or customisation related queries feel free to get in touch.
All our products are hand-crafted and need your utmost love and care. Please do not bleach or hand in direct sunlight due to their hand-dyed nature.
For our Clamp Dyed, Dip Dyed and any other pieces with more than one color, we recommend dry cleaning as the first wash as the products have multiple colours and dye techniques.
For our Solid Dye pieces, darker colours should always be hand-washed (if dry cleaning is not possible) seperately as colours may run. Avoid letting them soak in water for a very long time. Cold water is recommended.
Each product is Made-to-Order, unless mentioned otherwise!
We take 15-24 Working Days depending on the extent of workmanship to make and prepare your order to ship. Shipping depends on the Shipping Destination.